Pine Hutch 3' wide
- Built to order. Usually ships in 7 business days.
- $99.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
This item ships via pallet.
Solid pine 3’ wide hutch features three shelves for display and a bottom cabinet area with two shelves for ample hidden storage. Choose a straight front or angled cantback design.
- Handmade from solid knotty pine
- Modest and rustic in the tradition of cottage style furniture
- Overall dimensions: 36" W x 11.75" D x 72" H
- For cantback:
- two openings behind door allow for 27.5"W x 10.5"D x 10.25"H
- three openings above door, one opening at 10.5"D
- one opening at 8.75"D, one opening at 7"D
- All openings above door allow 33"W x 11.75"H.
- For straight up:
- two openings behind door allow for 27.5"W x 10.5"D x 10.125"H
- three openings above door measure 45"W x 10.5"D (Top @ 12.75"H - Middle @ 13.25"H - Bottom @ 14"H)
We do not use highly processed wood; because of this, you can expect knots and minor imperfections that make each piece unique.
Our "Old" finish is a single coat of paint with light distressing to create a warm, aged look.
Our "Solid" finish is two solid coats of paint with no distressing.
Had the pine hutch custom made in color old black. This is my second hutch from Sawdust city and I am 200% pleased with both purchases. Shipping was quick and everything was wrapped perfectly. I will absolutely be ordering a bench for my mud room next. Beautifully made pieces!
I got this in the straight-up style in Butternut stain. It makes me wish I had ordered ALL of my furniture in this stain!! It's gorgeous and it's so nice to have furniture that's not particle board junk!! I bought 9 pieces and this one is by far my favorite.
Delivered within a week. Packaging was 100%, came in 3 pieces each individually wrapped and boxed, assembly was quick and easy. Nicely thought out and constructed, even openings around doors, nice tight fit, plugs to hide screw holes. I am very pleased and will order one for the other side of my fireplace.